Monday 21 April 2008

No bake peanut butter smores

They call them smores, because you'll want more!

This no bake peanut butter smores recipe is very simple and you could adapt it with other treats, different types of chocolate or adding in more chocolate chips as you go.

Great recipe and could be used for snacks, parties for kids and adults alike.

Recipe is very simple
1 cup Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup honey peanut butter (or plain peanut butter)
2 cups graham crackers, crushed (about 16 graham cracker sheets) - these are digestive biscuits for those of us in the UK
57 mini marshmallows (about 3/4 cup)
1/4 tsp cinnamon (I'd say this was optional)

I won't tell you how to make them - you can go and read the recipe and see the yummy pictures of them!
If you make some (I think I'll try tomorrow) then send me the pictures!

No comments: