Monday, 17 November 2008
You can now (and get 10% off your order)
Formal Collection - 10 Choc Box A quality selection of 10 of our famous hand made truffles in an extremely smart presentation box. This collection comes with a variety of flavours
Formal Collection - 28 Choc Box A quality selection of 28 of our famous hand made truffles in an extremely smart presentation box. This collection comes with a variety of flavours.
Hazelnut Praline 100gA fine praline produced from richly roasted hazelnuts combined with milk chocolate truffle and enrobed in creamy milk chocolate.
Mixed (non-alcoholic) Chocolate Truffles 100g So you can't decide which flavour to have? Easy - order our assorted bag of truffles! A selection of our most popular non-alcoholic chocolate truffles.
Strawberry and Champagne 100g *Gold Award winner at The Great Taste Awards 2008. A smooth truffle with real strawberry and champagne, dipped in the finest milk chocolate.
Vanilla Ganache 100g A deliciously smooth and creamy ganache infused with vanilla and coated in a layer of rich dark chocolate.
Whiskey Crème 100g Dark chocolate with a rich truffle centre laced with Irish whiskey and enriched with crème.
Chocolate Crunch Clusters 100g Clusters of dark chocolate and crushed corn laced with the sweetness of golden syrup; a very moreish treat.
Cocoa Bean Chocolate Marshmallow Clusters These mini marshmallows clustered with creamy milk chocolate are a sweet and indulgent treat enjoyed by adults and children alike!
Honeycomb Chocolate Crunch 100g Slabs of milk chocolate packed with crunchy chunks of delicious honeycomb. 100g.
Cocoa Bean Hot Chocolate 175g
Cocoa Bean Chocolate Co. combines a flair for flavour with the finest quality ingredients and fun and funky packaging. All the chocolates are handmade and hand wrapped on the west coast of Ireland in the beautiful setting of St Finain’s Bay.
Cocoa Bean Dark Hot ChocolateDark £4.50
Cocoa Bean Dark Hot Chocolate Real pieces of dark chocolate. Simply melt into hot milk and whisk for a decadently rich and seductive hot chocolate.
Dark Hot Chocolate with ChilliChilli £4.50
Dark Hot Chocolate with Chilli Real pieces of dark chocolate with a kick of chilli heat, a classic South American flavour combination this is proper HOT chocolate.
Milk Hot ChocolateMilk £4.50
Milk Hot Chocolate Real pieces of milk chocolate for melting into hot milk and whisk for an irresistibly creamy and chocolatey hot chocolate.
Milk Hot Chocolate with CinnamonCinn £4.50
Milk Hot Chocolate with Cinnamon Real pieces of milk chocolate laced with cinnamon to create a thick, luxurious and utterly comforting hot chocolate experience.
Skelligs Chocolate 'Brittle' in Kraft Bag 175g
Crispy Chocolate Bark with a crunchy texture packed in our traditional brown bag.
Mint Brittle Thin shards of intense dark chocolate with a burst of mint and a slight crunch. Perfect for with a cup of coffee.
Orange Brittle Thin shards of milk chocolate with a light orange flavour and a slight crunch. A moreish chocolate treat, ideal for sharing.
Thursday, 13 November 2008
A chance to buy some of our fine chocolates at fantastic low prices for a limited period only! Buy here
Michel Cluizel, Luxury Chocolate Boxes Offer
Buy the 510g gift box and get the 170g box free! Just £39.95, Normal RRP £57.90!
These beautifully wrapped, luxury chocolate gift boxes contain only superior quality chocolates from the highly respected Michel Cluizel. Containing the purest of ingredients without hydrogenated fats, artificial flavourings and even soya lecithin. Rarely found on the high street and an offer not to miss.
Michel Cluizel, Origins Tasting Box Offer
Buy this stunning presentation box of pure origin tasting dics and get two smaller boxes free! Just £26.50, Normal RRP £32.40!
A stunning collection of 70, milk and dark discs from seven different cocoa regions of the world. Includes tasting booklet explaining the superior quality and origins. The perfect gift for the chocolate connoisseur. The free boxes are ideal for stocking fillers or table gifts.
Michel Cluizel, Single Estate, Dark Bar Offer
Five, Michel Cluizel Superior Dark Chocolate bars for the price of four! Just £15.80, Normal RRP £21.80!
This amazing offer includes five “single estate” dark chocolate bars from prized plantations in Venezuela, Madagascar, Caribbean, Sao Tome and Papua New Guinea. We are also including 40g of free milk and dark chocolate neapolitans, both awarded a prestigious Gold at the 2008 Great Taste Awards.
Michel Cluizel, Speciality Gift Bag Offer
Four, Michel Cluizel, Speciality gift bags for the price of three! Just £25.50, Normal RRP £34.00!
Superior quality, dark chocolate enrobed, caramelised almonds, roasted coffee beans and single origin cocoa nibs. Includes a 2nd free bag of cocoa nibs. The ultimate quality, chocolate enrobed fruits and nuts. Finished with sophisticated packaging for the ideal chocolate connoisseur gift at Christmas.
Great Taste Awards 2008 Gold Winners
2 Award winning chocolate bars 25% Off! (Usual RRP £7.45) Just £5.58
The Mangaro, 65% cocoa, single origin, dark chocolate bar and the Grand Lait 45% blend, milk chocolate bar, both achieved a much-desired gold at this years Great Taste Awards 2008, often referred to as the Oscars of the food industry, organised by the Guild of Fine Food. We are celebrating these prestigious awards with a great offer so you can experience these two winning Michel Cluizel chocolate bars with a massive 25% off.
Save even further on these great promotions when you use the code xmas6
to get a further 6% off your order. Hurry though, it expires
on the 31st December 2008!
Tuesday, 11 November 2008
1. Antioxidant - Feeling icky over the winter period? There have been scientific studies recently that show cocoa has antioxidant properties. Especially in the dark chocolate or high % cocoa chocolate. Chocolate Trading Company have chocolate bars up to 100% cocoa!
2. Aphrodisiac - If you want some loving this Christmas, why not get your loved one some chocolate? Chocolate contains sugar, sugar makes people happy. Chocolate has always traditionally been given as a gift, especially when courting! There are loads of gift boxes to choose from at Chocolate Trading Company. Make your loved one feel special this Christmas with one of these.
3. You can create your own gift hampers -If you don't like strawberry creams or coffee flavoured chocolates, there is no need to worry. At Chocolate Trading Company you can make your own gift hamper.Simply choose the size you wantand fill it with all your favourite chocolates. You can even add wine or champagne to make it extra special. Create your hamper here.
4. Great for parties - If you haven't got a chocolate fountain, now is the time to get one. Chocolate Fountains are great for parties or to use on your own. You can dip all sorts of yummy treats into the fountain, biscuits, fruits and marshmallows are just a few ideas. This Chocolate Fountain comes with some free chocolate to get you started, but if you run out you can get some more in white, milk or dark!
5. Varies in price - Chocolate Trading company cater to all price ranges with the following price selections;
£5 - £10
£10 - £20
£20 - £30
£30 - £40
£40 and above
6. You get free stuff! - If you order over £20 worth of chocolate and enter the code "freegift" in the shopping basket, you get a free sampler bag of chocolate including goodies from all the finest chocolate makers in the world. You can even use the freebie as a present it is just that good!
7. You can cook sweet and savory dishes with it -Savoury chocolate? You must be kidding right? Nope, Chocolate Trading Company have a massive range of recipes on their site including 'Ugly Chocolate Omlette' and 'Caviar and Chocolate'. So you can buy some chocolate and create a feast with it.
8. Chocolates for special diets - Chocolate Trading Company have tried to cater for all diets with their massive ranges of chocolates created for all types of diet;
Alcohol Free - for all the tee-totallers this Christmas
Soya Leciten Free
Wheat and Gluten Free
9. Organic And Fair Trade Chocolates - For all of us who support the environment and those who work to create the chocolate we consume at Christmas, Chocolate Trading company have a huge range of Organic Chocolates and Fair Trade Chocolates, meaning you can over-indulge completely guilt free!
10. They are fun - No Christmas is complete without getting some form of novelty chocolate. Hanging in your tree or shoving them straight in your mouth, they are great fun and always entertaining over the Christmas period. Check out the massive range of Christmas Gifts and Christmas Novelties Chocolate Trading Company have here.